Friday, November 05, 2004

Youth Issues

Hi,

I am looking for story ideas with regard to youth issues, for a youth-targetted publication I am writing for. I'm interested in lifestyle news features, youths' responses to topical issues and anything journalistic that gives some insight into the lives, hopes and aspirations/disatisfactions of the young ie 18 to about 25.

Below are some examples:
portraits of youth subcultures,
youths being duped into signing on to modelling agencies and never getting assignments,
drug usage among youth,
useful pieces on job market etc for those youths who are at such crossroads,
doing things with a small budget.

Keywords I'm looking for:
alternative, extreme, newsy, responsible, accurate and relevant.

If you come across anything that you think impacts your age group, drop me an email. I might be able to do something with it.

Thank you.

Aaron Wong
Freelancer
The Straits Times

HP: 94566789
Email: aaronwong@journalist.com

No comments: