Monday, March 21, 2005

Mission Trip

Hi guys,

Just got back from Khon Kaen Thailand on Saturday night.
Ministry-wise it was a wonderful trip and I had the opportunity to renew old acquaintances. Physically, though, i had never felt worse.
The hot weather, coupled with a post-steroid flare, meant that my face was most of the time, disfigured. Yes, that's the word. I don't have pictures, but it was quite frightful, and i was suffering most of the time. Still I thank God for small graces, and I received prayer both there and here in Singapore. On Sunday, my skin made a remarkable recovery and I'm back in camp when i thought I would need to take MC. Oh and the boss isn't in today, so that's another small mercy. =]

I wanna take this opportunity to thank lotsa people:

Gaby: For being a wonderful leader, and making the effort to look after me when we had to focus on ministry.

Mum: I know you prayed for me. Thank you. Oh and all the precious medical advice and care provided even after i returned.

Bee Shau: Thanks for praying for me and helping me. and the Vaseline too.

Duncan and SY: Thanks for being "buddies". I had a really great time with you guys.

Nana: Thanks for the lotion. And also instigating the Holy Communion. I feel that was a turning point for me.

Jenny, Lerane and Fann: Thanks for showing your concern throughout the trip. Thanks also for your prayers.

Air and James: Thanks for organising another great time of ministry. All the best for your incoming addition to the family. Do send pictures in July!

Men's ALG: I know you guys kept me in prayer. Thanks guys. You're the best.

Agape Community Church: Thanks for keeping me in prayer.

And finally Jasmine: Couldn't have gone on without you. Thanks for being a personal nurse. =] No lah, I valued your companionship and encouragement more than anything else. Love you.

No comments: