Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Food Fiesta!

Hi people!

My church, Agape Community Church, is having a Food Fiesta on 20 Nov 2004, Sat, from 12 noon to 4pm. Most of the local cuisine will be well-represented, with up to 20 stalls to tickle your palate. I will be making Thai tom yam soup and Green Papaya Salad.

The purpose of the Food Fiesta, of course, is to raise funds for our church building, so we'd appreciate it if you could make it! Booklets are sold at $15, and each booklet contains coupons that are used to exchange for food. You can choose to purchase the coupons and turn up and eat your fill, or you can choose just to sponsor a booklet if you can't make it on the day. Either way your contribution will be greatly appreciated! This Sunday (24 Oct) is the last day for buying the booklet, so if you're interested just reply me or call me at 94566789. I personally guarantee the quality of the food, as we just had a tasting last Sunday. A rough estimate is one booklet/person, and should really fill you up!

At most jsut come down to support me, and come taste my papaya salad that I will make on the spot for you! See you there!

In God's love, Aaron

No comments: