Saturday, April 16, 2005

MC King

Sigh.
I've spent basically the whole week on MC, with an acute flare-up of my eczema. I trust God will heal me eventually, but it really hurts. I mean HURTS. It's like everytime i have to bathe, it's like splashing water on a fresh (flesh?) wound. Everytime. I dread showering. Applying moisturiser means more gritted teeth. I'd post a picture, but it'd probably be censured. =]
Remember me the way you saw me last, it's better for you that way. And maybe the next time i see you, i'll be that way again.
If i don't recover by Monday, I guess I have to visit my good friend the MO again. They know me by name liao.

"You are the Lord that healeth me
You are the Lord my Healer
You sent Your word and healed my disease
You are the Lord my Healer"

FYI: Eczema affects 1 in 5 Singaporeans. Look around, and try to make life that little bit easier for them. Just imagine: no sports, football, sweat, prawns, seafood, Narcissistic moments in the mirror.

No comments: