Thursday, May 22, 2003

badminton was fun though. haris supposed to book but didn't book. we had 4 rackets and only 6 shuttlecocks ("for champions").
all in all, wildly fulfilling. toss in the fact that i actually can't play, and wield the racket like one would a tennis one, then you get the idea:

*dink* me: damn, missed the drop shot again.
*thwack* opponent: out.
*THWACK* me: gbe shubtelcob gob hid een myy mouf.

best part was when me and shermaine were speculating whether a guy on an adjacent court was gay.
shermaine (suddenly): look at him jump, confirm gay.
me: if he really is a happy person, and i look, and he makes eye contact. i'm sooooo gonna die...

people present: me arthur david haris james shermaine
people making the rest of us laugh, except his playing partner: haris

james demonstrated how his light grey tee could turn dark grey just by playing for two hours.

conclusion: what a shtoopid game...

No comments: