Thursday, April 29, 2004

POLAR BEAR

There was once a polar bear cub that was being taken out to hunt for food by his father. They spent all day searching for food. The father bear eventually caught a seal that they shared. After a long trek home, the baby bear asked his father, “Daddy, am I a polar bear?” Father bear replied: “Of course you are, son. I’m a polar bear, your mother’s a polar bear, and you’re a polar bear.” No more was said that night.

The next day the baby bear was taken out hunting again. This time father bear caught a huge fish. Again after a long trek home, the baby bear asked his father, “Daddy, am I a polar bear?” Father bear replied: “Of course you are, son. My parents were polar bears, I’m a polar bear, your mother’s a polar bear, of course you’re a polar bear.” No more was said that night.

The next day they went hunting again. This time father bear caught a huge penguin. Again after a long trek home, the baby bear asked his father, “Daddy, am I a polar bear?” Father bear replied: “Look son, what’s all this nonsense? I’ve explained all this, why on earth do you think you may not be a polar bear?”

The baby bear replied, “Because I’m bloody freezing!”

No comments: