Thursday, August 03, 2006

My timetable

Wah I already don't like the way NIE plans things.
Firstly, it appears the timetable is incomplete even though they claim it is. We're missing one lecture and tutorial.
Secondly, they've given us a Maths tutorial on Fri at 0830hrs, and that's our ONLY class for that day.
Thirdly, there's an educational psychology makeup class planned for aforementioned Friday, at 1630hrs to 1830hrs.
Can you believe it?!?! Whee!
0830-0930: Class
7-hour break!
1630-1830: Class
Who in the right mind will plan this?

On top of all that, I'm STILL unable to access Forums/Marketplace, which is essential for sourcing for transport, textbooks, tennis kakis etc. Their reply? "Our account can leh, how come yours cannot?" Wah lau, I ask you, you shoot me back. If I know I ask you meh?

I have low tolerance for administrative deficiencies, especially when they're PAID to do it well. Screwed up lah.

No comments: