Thursday, May 20, 2004

A Tryst

My bunkmate (let's call him Engkiat. No. Let's call him Kenneth Cheow. Nah let's call him CPL Anon) has a crush on Leong. Leong is the epitome of perfect mother-of-pearl whites, beautiful handwriting, and a bod to die for (if you happen to have his, you'd die too).

CPL Anon and I were taking the bus back to camp.
Anon: There're quite a few chio bus (visually appealing females) on the 927 today.
Me, after discreetly looking behind: Who're you lookng at. There's seriously none lor.
Anon: Huh? I was looking at Leong what.

Then again in the bunk. Anon was saying how he'd get Leong to stay in our bunk when he ORDs to erm, torture me, but he said it this way.
Anon: I can't wait to get Leong into my bed.
Oh dear.

Come to think of it, as we were walking up from guardhouse, Anon was panting quite a bit just thinking of Leong. Just like a b*tch in heat. Must be thinking of how he's gonna get some Leong's Loins.

Disgusting.

No comments: