Wednesday, October 05, 2005

About ME

Here are some facts about me.

Disclaimer: Now see the answers would be really boring if they all involved Jasmine, so I'm gonna exclude her from everything. For some questions the answer is her but I'll find an alternative answer.

What's in my wallet:
No notes, a few coins, miscellaneous cards, guitar picks, heart-shaped straws, yellow ribbon, receipts, 11B etc.

Favourite shoes:
Wow so many. Green Reef ones, Yellow-black Nikes, Red Adidas Stan Smiths.

Clothes i cant live without:
Nah I can do without all of them. Nothing really stands out. Except those with maybe sentimental value.

Something you're looking forward to in the upcoming months:
ORD, anniversary, teaching.

Something that you are extremely afraid of:
Losing: Things, people.

Believe in forgiveness:
Of course! Do unto others as you'd want others to do unto you. Easier said than done though.

Favorite foods:
Anything goes. No seafood, bittergourd, brinjal. Pastamania, gelato, soft-boiled eggs, coffee, chicken rice etc.

My father thinks:
I don't get enough rest.

My mother thinks:
I'm too messy.

Everybody thinks:
My eczema sucks.

What makes me happy:
Playing football, United winning, Jasmine, jamming, winning at pool.

Upsets me:
My skin on bad days, nagging.

What you cook:
I cook up good stories.

You have a secret you have not shared:
Yes.

Song you're listening to now:
*snort*

Person you've last called:
Jasmine

Person that last called you:
Jasmine

Person u last sms:
Julian. Asked him how Goal! was.

TV show you last watched:
EPL Highlights

Thinking about:
Taking MC tmr

You drink:
Water

You like roller coasters:
Ex leh.

Ever been in love:
Yes

Ever been kissed:
Yes.

Ever been arrested:
No.

Makes you laugh the most:
Weepoh. His Sally jokes are tok kong.

Last time you did something interesting:
Toured Paragon.

Last time you were totally happy:
Playing soccer.

What's your favourite colour:
Colour blind lah.

What're you planning to do tomorrow: Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

No comments: