Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Fantasy Football Week 10

This is my team for Week 9. Most of Utd's defence is injured!

Jermaine Defoe
Replaces Yakubu, Owen. A gamble, as Keane, Mido and Rasiak are all fit. Hope he scores against Everton. Spurs have sometimes flattered to deceive when favoured to win.
Gamble kinda pays off, but should've bought Mido or Yakubu

Andrew Cole
Replaces Heskey. I was really torn in two here. But I felt I had too many eggs in one Brum-sket. So Cole it is. West Ham's defence isn't the best. Vassell and Cole could terrorise Carroll's injured thumb.
Two goals from Andy Cole, he scores goals!

Darren Bent
Home game against Fulham. Too good to drop.
Bad display. Never caught fire.

Jermaine Pennant
I'm having an unhealthy number of Brum players, considering how I picked against them last week. I dropped Heskey, but Pennant should represent a healthy supply line.
Decent supply line.

Jiri Jarosik
Replaces Claus Jensen. Cheap and good! That's all I'd rather say.
Didn't even start.

Michael Essien
Keeping him against Bolton. Please try a shot or two.
Bleah.

Jose Antonio Reyes
Damn gui. But will keep him in the King's absence.
An assist makes him worthwhile.

Lee Young-Pyo
Hope he's fit.
A decent 6 points.

Pascal Chimbonda
Replces Carragher, Sun and del Horno. Curiosity got the better of me. I got the one with the weird name. Wigan have been resilient this season.
Well done. Solid performance at Wigan right-back position.

Nigel Reo-Coker
Replaces Bardsley and Steven Taylor. He's back! Let's see whether he proves me right!
Decent total. Really should be getting more from a midfielder.

Jose Manuel Reina
Replaces Lehmann. Liverpool home banker. Bellamy's out.
As predicted.

No comments: