Saturday, October 08, 2005

ORD loh!

Yes ladies and gentlemen, I'll be officially an NSMan on 10 Oct 05. Or will I? I'm PES E9L9, so I guess that doesn't apply. I can look forward to a long an fulfilling career without fear of disruption of NS. I pray this will be the catalyst for my recuperation from my eczema.

I'll be starting work in an admin temp job soon, till the end of the year, and in Jan 06 I'll begin teaching as an untrained teacher. This is where MOE and I will suss each other out to test our compatability. Till then, pray for God's guidance for me.

To all my fellow servicemen from the Ace Brigade, I wish you all the best and many more fulfilling moments in your NS. S3 Branch: You want pizza? Jio me out!

Keep rocking guys, Ex Razor Blade (whatever) coming up!

As for me, I'm really gonna enjoy my Monday.

Ace Sets the Pace! Hooyah!

No comments: