Saturday, July 30, 2005

Sicknote


Yes I've been sick.

This is to document the stages of my illness.

Last Saturday, I was down with a really bad cold, runny nose, altogether.
By Monday, the mucus had dried and turned green. Went for a good dinner at Din Tai Fung on Monday and couldn't smell a single thing.
By Wednesday I had gotten a sinus infection that resulted in a splitting headache.
By Thursday, I had gotten a fever which the camp Medical Centre couldn't detect cos the place is so damn cold! Mdm gave me the afternoon off to recuperate at home. I spent the whole of Thursday till Friday afternoon bedridden.
By Friday, I was fit enough to go for practice.
And today's Saturday, reaping the benefits of a lot of rest, no expenditure and home-cooked food. I'm going to SonicFest later!

Yay! SonicFlood!!!

No comments: