Tuesday, October 03, 2006

New York, New York at Citylink Mall



Cost: $48.94

Soup:
Roasted mushroom cappuccino - Cream of roasted mushrooms with frothed milk. Topped with a sprinkle of cocoa powder. The perfect pick-me-up!

Main course:



Juicy burger supreme - A killer burger with a pure beef patty served real juicy. Roll up your sleeves now!



Brats wrapped in bacon & cheese - Bratwurst sausages (brats) tightly wrapped with bacon and grilled with loads of cheese!

Beverages:

Iced ultra-rich chocolate velvet
Dark strawberry quencher

Conclusion:

This could become one of my favourite places. Pricing remains a little steep but genuinely worth it. Main courses were typically American - hearty and sinful. The dark strawberry smoothie was wonderfully smooth and rich. The soup was a big disappointment though, probably cos I don't like mushrooms.
Jas: I love the soup! I love mushrooms! I prefered the dark strawberry quencher though. Less like milkshake.

Food: 4/5
Drinks: 4/5
Service: 3/5
Ambience: 3.5/5

No comments: