Thursday, August 04, 2005

Bde Cohesion Day

Wah this weekend is quite shiok.

First, tomorrow we're not even coming to camp. Instead we're going to SAFRA Yishun for an in-house bowling tournament at 0830hrs. I'm in Team 8 with my S3, MAJ Tan Leong Boon, also Edwin's brother-in-law. After that, we fall out!

Then on Monday 8 Aug, we have a National Day Observance Parade (which I'm not involved in), then games (which I'm not involved in), then we go home (which I'm involved in).

Then comes National Day. After which on Wednesday 10 Aug, we work in the morning, although everyone will be in holiday mood, then in the afternoon we go to Carnival@Marina for Army Family Day, where I have some coupons to use.

On Thursday we work, Friday we work. Friday confirm no need to stay and we won't see much of Comd anyway and Weepoh owes me TWO staying back days.

As I said, shiok.

No comments: