Sunday, August 14, 2005

Old vs Young

Watched our guys play soccer today: Old vs Young

Well it was sort of a mix, but it was fun seeing fitness vs skill (something like that).

Me? I was sitting by the sideline, and i really can't wait to play again. Hopefully next week, but I know of two people for starters who wouldn't allow it. Well, let's see how I feel.

The game went well, but goals were hard to come by. In the end there were three teams of eight people each, and each game lasted 10 minutes.

It was really difficult to score thanks to a small field, smaller goalposts, big defenders and bigger egos.

Finally there was a little skirmish between Ben and Jianliang. It's all water under the bridge now though. I know Ben isn't that sort of person, so I guess something just snapped. As for Jianliang, not really his fault as his abrasive style is just his nature.

Enjoyed myself but was soon itchy. How to play next week?

Above-30s vs Under-30s: The real thing. And I don't mean waist inches. Hope I can make it! =]

No comments: