Friday, June 03, 2005

Off!

Wow it's a 2nd or 3rd off day in my NSF career! I have to go to two medical establishments later:
First, the National Skin Centre, and I forgot to bring my 11B. I hope they allow me to process my transaction even in the absence of my physical 11B. If not I have to do a medical claim which will take up to a month. I do believe today's bill will hit three figures. :p
Second, Dr Hia. He is a GP recommended by Pastor Nettie and he really seems to know what he's doing. His "two weeks on, two weeks off" Prednisalone (steroid) treatment seems to be working as I am improving. He also doesn't rush in his consultation and makes sure he has a full understanding of your symptoms and medical history before dignosis and medication, hence the long queues. I'm seeing him again later and I'll present my arsenal of creams and tablets from the Skin Centre. Among them is Elidel, a 25g tube of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory cream that corrects immune system dysfunctions. The cost? A cool $50, unless they've raised the price. Of course MINDEF's paying. I really do have to recover before ORD huh? I trust God that I will. =]

No comments: