Thursday, June 09, 2005

"Your suffering is my enjoyment"

So we have a new HQ CSM, whose name is 2WO Chee. Some of my esteemed colleagues would add a suitable suffix to form a Hokkien expletive, but that's another story. His infamous quote on the first day proved me right, when I told Kimjin that "this roll call will set the tone for the rest of his reign". He then said the ill-dated sentence: "Your suffering is my enjoyment." He also proceeded to tell us how us being good, obedient soldiers would make him sad as he wouldn't have the chance to f**k us all.
Someone needs to check this fella before he kills us all. Anyway he's this imposing fella with a bald pate who's quite work-shy. And he's always saying anyone with hair longer than his needs a cut. It might be funnt the first time, but not the twentieth. Bleah.

No comments: