Wednesday, June 23, 2004

'All coheres in Him'

"That you may live a life worthy of the Lord and may please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God, being strengthened with all power according to His glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience, and joyfully giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in the kingdom of light."
Colossians 1:10-12

Lord let me live in the shadow of Your wings, and worthy and pleasing onto You.
I want to bear good fruit in work I do for You daily.
I want to grow in Your knowledge by meditating on Your word.
I want to be strengthened and blessed by Your power to live my life for You.
I want to have endurance and patience in doing what You have set out for me.
I want to appreciate You daily by giving thanks for everything.
When the time comes, I want to be worthy of my inheritance in Your Kingdom.


"He is before all things, and in him all things hold together."
Colossians 1:17

"Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made."
John 1:3

"In Him we live, and move, and have our being."
Acts 17:28

Thank you for making things work the way they do. For You are my Maker.

No comments: