Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Practice makes perfect

"Keep me safe, O God,
for in you I take refuge.
You are my Lord;
apart from you I have no good thing.
I have set the LORD always before me.
Because he is at my right hand,
I will not be shaken.
Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices;
my body also will rest secure.
You have made known to me the path of life;
you will fill me with joy in your presence."
Psalm 16:1-2, 8-9, 11

Lord as I seek to increase Your presence and influence in my life help me grow stronger in faith, hope and love.

As I realise You're always beside me, build my faith as " I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." (Philippians 4:13)

Build my hope; because my hope is You, nothing can faze me, for You are my anchor.

Build my love for You, as You have loved me. I desire Your presence, make me yearn for You every day.

Lord make me a man after Your own heart.


"I call on you, O God, for you will answer me;
give ear to me and hear my prayer.
Show the wonder of your great love,
you who save ... those who take refuge in you.
Keep me as the apple of your eye;
hide me in the shadow of your wings.
And I - in righteousness I will see your face;
when I awake, I will be satisfied with seeing your likeness."
Psalm 17:6-8, 15

"That I may dwell in the house of the LORD
all the days of my life,
to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD
and to seek him in his temple."
Psalm 27:4

Lord I desire to seek You,
That You may strengthen me
In faith, hope and love
I want to be a man after
Your own heart
That I may dwell
In the house of the Lord
All the days of my life


Building my faith in Him
Building my faith in Jesus Christ
We have every victory in this life
Victory has been won
We were bought by faith in God's son

No comments: