Tuesday, June 22, 2004

The Divine Mind

"Who has known the mind of the Lord? Or who has been his counsellor?"
Romans 11:34

"My word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it."
Isaiah 55:11

"No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him."
1 Corinthians 2:9

Lord I acknowledge that Your ways and thoughts are higher than mine. Lord help me to accept this and allow me to follow Your will. I believe Your word is all-powerful and I claim upon Isaiah 55:11 in my life. Speak to me Lord, and let me achieve Your purpose and desire. I must realise that I cannot begin to fathom what You have prepared for me. I still have trepidatiion, but I pray I will follow-through. May I pay attention to Your attentiveness to me, that I may dwell in Your presence forever.


"No eye has seen, no ear has heard, the good that the Lord has prepared for those who wait on Him to hear His voice: 'I am the Potter and you are the clay.'

Jesus take me in Your hand and make me all that You want me to be.

Jesus help me understand my purpose and what You can do through me, fulfilling my destiny."

No comments: