Tuesday, June 29, 2004

A Perfect End to a Day

"I call with all my heart; answer me, O Lord ,
and I will obey your decrees.
I call out to you; save me
and I will keep your statutes.
I rise before dawn and cry for help;
I have put my hope in your word.
My eyes stay open through the watches of the night,
that I may meditate on your promises.
Hear my voice in accordance with your love;
preserve my life, O Lord, according to your laws.
Those who devise wicked schemes are near,
but they are far from your law.
Yet you are near, O Lord,
and all your commands are true.
Long ago I learned from your statutes
that you established them to last forever."
Psalm 119:145-152

Lord as I call out to you, answer me.
I put my hope in Your word.
Let my eyes remain open at all times.
May I meditate on Your promises.
Hear my voice and preserve my life.
All Your commands are true, and last forever.


"I will meditate on all your works and consider all your mighty deeds."
Psalm 77:12

I will never forget the prayers You answered, the miracles Your did, the times You saved me.


"This has been my practice: I obey Your precepts."
Psalm 119:56

Lord let it be natural for me to desire to obey and please You. Let it be my practice too.


"Thank You Jesus for Your love to me
Thank You Jesus for Your grace so free
I lift my voice to praise Your name
Praise You again and again
You are my everything
You are my Lord"

No comments: