Tuesday, July 13, 2004

10 THings You Didn't Know About Yourselves

OK all my rabid fans! Here are some quirky facts you might not have known about yourselves!

1. 97% of you use Windows OSes, the other 3% are either Mackies or liars.
2. 7% of you visit my site from places like the States, UK, Eastern Europe and Australia. Who are you? I wanna know! I'm guessing Nat, Foong Lay, Yew Hock, and the Mass Comm Brigade in Oz, but let me know who you are!
3. 2% of you log on from a edu.sg domain. I wonder who's skiving MOE time... =]
4. 95% of you are on IE 5 or 6. The remaining use Mozilla or Netscape. Jeannie, you're on Mozilla right?
5. Most of you log on between noon and 8pm local time. At least you guys are sane. Hmmm during office hours leh.
6. Most of you visit on Thursday. Sundays and Tuesdays you just can't lift a finger to click.
7. Site traffic has increased by a phenomenal 280% since January this year. Keep it up guys! =]
8. I get about 17 hits a day, and you guys hang around for about 2 min or so. Glad to take up 35 min of your time daily. Hope it made your day.
9. All of you speak English.
10. 100% of you can't wait to get tomorrow's fix of unadulterated cow crap!

Data from Sitemeter.com

No comments: