Sunday, July 04, 2004

The Silences of God

"O LORD , do not rebuke me in your anger
or discipline me in your wrath.
Be merciful to me, LORD , for I am faint;
O LORD , heal me, for my bones are in agony.
My soul is in anguish.
How long, O LORD , how long?
Turn, O LORD , and deliver me;
save me because of your unfailing love."
Psalm 6:1-4

They that wait upon the Lord will renew their strength
They will mount up on wings like eagles
They shall walk and not be weary
They shall walk and not faint
Teach me Lord, teach me Lord, to wait

Just too recap what I learnt on 17 June 2004:
God has THREE answers to your petition:-
1. No, it's not good for you.
2. Later, at a more appropriate time.
3. I'll give you something even better.
Or He could just build your suspense.

If you think that because we are followers of God He will never allow us to be confused, then we are in for a surprise.

No comments: