Saturday, July 03, 2004

From Confusion to Confidence

"The Sovereign LORD is my strength;
he makes my feet like the feet of a deer,
he enables me to go on the heights."
Habakkuk 3:19

Lord let me focus on You; things become mucyh simpler after that. Let me put my strength in You; things become much easier. Carry me high above my detractors that I my glorify Your name.

"He set my feet on a rock
and gave me a firm place to stand."
Psalm 40:2b

Your love has lifted me up again, now I'm free to live
There's no higher love than I could find, and for this joy I will thank You


"How beautiful on the mountains
are the feet of those who bring good news."
Isaiah 52:7

I want to be a vessel of Your gospel to my friends. But help me be a living testimony and a positive influence on people.

When I look into Your holiness, when I gaze into Your loveliness
When all things that surround me become shadows in the light of You
When I've found the joy of reaching Your heart
When my will becomes enclosed in Your love
I worship You, the reason I live is to worship You

No comments: