Saturday, July 03, 2004

'No-nonsense bluntness'

"How long, O LORD , must I call for help,
but you do not listen?"
Habakkuk 1:2

Lord I am desperate for Your fulfilling presence, but help me to be patient to wait on you. I know You aren't far, so teach me to ... wait. But please don't be too long? =]

"In you, O LORD , I have taken refuge;
let me never be put to shame.
Rescue me and deliver me in your righteousness;
turn your ear to me and save me.
Be my rock of refuge,
to which I can always go;
give the command to save me,
for you are my rock and my fortress....
I will always have hope;
I will praise you more and more.
My mouth will tell of your righteousness,
of your salvation all day long,
though I know not its measure."
Psalm 71:1-3, 14-15

My hope is always in You, and in that i rest assured. Help me deal with disappointments that I may be hence refined.

Lord I thirst for You, I long to be in Your pressence
My soul will wait for You
Father draw me nearer to the beauty of Your holiness
I will wait for You, I will worship You, Almighty God
In the beauty of Your holiness

No comments: